BSNL Network Connection :
BSNL Full form is Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. It is a Popular Telecommunication Company in all over India. The Network Connection is a very earliest Telecommunication Company so it has been famous for a long years. Mostly Govt Offices, Private Offices, Businessmen are used this Network Connection. BSNL Provided 2G/3G/4G Services more Offers, Internet Pack, SMS Pack, Roaming Pack, STD Minutes, Full Talktime etc.
BSNL Customers Can Pay their Bill On Online and any doubt or problems Consumers can Contact with BSNL Customer Care Number. Now, Cutomers can apply a new Prepaid and Postpaid Number On Online. BSNL has won their Customer’s heart by their Well and Caring Services.
How to Deactivate BSNL Network Connection Postpaid Number :
Now, this is Computer era so We have so many options to Solution our problems shortly such as we have not need waist the time to visit the Customer Care Center Internet have so many facilities to solve your problems easily. This Post will help the BSNL Customers to change their Postpaid Number. So, The Customers who want To Deactivate the Connection follow the Steps notified Bellow.
- First, Customer have to Pay the Full Bill Amount of their Postpaid Number. If You do not pay the Bill Amount the Process will not Proceed further.
- If any BSNL Postpaid User Want to Deactivate their BSNL Postpaid Number then Customers should be ready a Cancellation Application for Deactivate the BSNL Postpaid Number.
- The Application will be fill up Customers Full Name, Full Address, The Postpaid Number.
- The Application should be Submit to the Nearest BSNL Office.
- After Verification the Company will Deactivate the Postpaid Number.
- If Customers have any doubt then the Customers can contact with Customer Care Number 1503.