Jio Network Connection :
One of the most Populated Network Connection is Jio Network Connection. The Network Connection is Growing up instantly day to day. Many of the People has continue with this Network Connection. Indian People choose to use this Network Connection. they surprised to get new offers and services from the Network Connection. It is greatful to the Network Connection because the large amount people follow the Network Connection.
Soon, The Network Connection cross the limit of User. The Network Connection provided more offers 4G Data and features, Services. They always think about the Customers, they want to Customers happy with this Network so that they bring on new offer that is Jio Caller Tune. Customers can activated their favourite caller tune by Jio Music App. Jio Caller Tune is free of cost. Many Customers have Jio Network Connection but they do not know about checking of Balance in Jio Network Connection.
This Page will be helpful to the Customers to know about balance of Jio Network Connection in prepaid. We put the details together to help those Customers such as know about balance of Jio Network Connection. here are given the details of Checking balance in Jio Prepaid and Postpaid of Jio Network Connection.
How to Check Jio Prepaid Balance By Using USSD Codes :
- First, go to dial pad option.
- Then, type *333#
- The balance will appear on the Screen.
- By SMS Customers will check the prepaid Balance. first, go to write Message option then type MBAL Send it to 55333 or other way is type SMS as Bal send it to 199 the balance details sent by the network Connection.
How to Check Jio Postpaid Balance By Using USSD Codes :
- First, go to Cellphone write SMS option.
- Then type BILL.
- Send it to 199
- Then You will get Details of Balance SMS from the Network Connection.