Reliance is an One of the most Important Telecommunication Company in all over India. Reliance has a Telecom Operator which has been Popular with its own ability. Basically Youth Generations are highly influenced by its own ability. Reliance Provides well and careful Services. It also Provides 2G and 3G Services, now one more thing it gives to their Customers which is Reliance 4G Services. Reliance also provided Roaming Pack, Std Minutes, SMS Pack, Internet Pack. Now it has been easy to the Customers that Reliance Provided Online Recharge in Prepaid and Postpaid Number, getting Prepaid and Postpaid Connection On Online and .
How to Disconnect Reliance Postpaid Number :
This Page will help the Customers to Cancel their Reliance Postpaid Number. Customers can follow the Instruction which is given bellow.
- First, Reliance Customers need to Pay their Bill Amount of their Postpaid Number. If they do not pay the Bill Amount the Process will not proceed further.
- If Any Reliance Customers want to Disconnect the Reliance Postpaid Number then Customers should be ready a Cancellation Application for Deactivate the Reliance Postpaid Number.
- In the Application Customers Should enter their Full Name, Address, the Postpaid Mobile Number.
- The Application Should be submit to the nearest Reliance Office.
- After Verification The Company will Deactivate the Reliance Postpaid Number.
- If Customers have any doubt to know about other Details Customers can call the Reliance Customer Care Number (198 toll free Number).