Airtel Network Connection :
Airtel is an one of the most Important Telecom Operator in all over India. The Network Company grew up with the hand of Simple Way. Its Popularity Spread rapidly in all over India. Many People are used this Network Connection Joyfully. The Network Connection Provides to their Customers Full Talk time, SMS Pack, STD Minutes, Internet Pack, Roaming Pack etc. This is also provided 2G/3G and one more thing which is Airtel 4G Plan.
The Customers of Airtel Network Connection can pay their Bill Amount of their Postpaid Number On Online. If any Customers want to get a new Airtel Connection then they can apply Online. Sometimes the Airtel Postpaid Customers want to change their Postpaid number to prepaid Number then this page is helpful to the Customers. So, now we will discuss about the matter that is notified here.
How to Deactivate Airtel Postpaid Number Online Tutorial :
Very often Many People want to change their Airtel Postpaid Number to Prepaid Number. therefore We put the things together such as it is easier to the Customers to know the details. If any Airtel Customers want to Deactivate or Change their Postpaid Number then follow Some Instruction that is given bellow.
- First, Airtel Customers should need to Pay their Bill Amount of their Postpaid Number. If they do not pay the Bill Amount the Process will not proceed further.
- After Bill Payment Customer should ready a Application.
- The Application have to submit to the Nearest Airtel Service Provider’s Office.
- The Application should be fill up by Custoumers Full Name, Full Address and the Postpaid Number which number is the Customer wants to Surrender or Deactivate.
- After Verification the Company will Deactivate the Customer’s Postpaid Number.
- If any Doubt or Problems Customer can Contact with the Customer Care Number is 121.