Reliance is an one of the most largest Network Operator in all over India. Reliance is being a part of the Telecommunication as a Important Telecom Operator. It has famous by its own ability in very smooth way. Customers get many facilities from Reliance Network Connection. Reliance Provided 2G/3G or 4G Services. It also provided SMS Pack, STD Minutes, Roaming Pack, Full Talk-time, Internet Balance etc. Customers get many features, facilities, Advantages from Reliance.
Most of the People are used this Network Connection and happy with this Network Connection. The Reliance Customers can get Recharge their Postpaid Bill On Online and also Check their Due Dated Bill amount of their Reliance Postpaid Number or Internet Uses of Reliance Postpaid Number.
How to Check Data Uses in Reliance Postpaid Connection :
Many Customers don’t have any Idea that how could they Check their Reliance Data Pack Uses of Postpaid Number. This Page will helpful for those Customers which they need it. Here are given the Details. Please follow the Instruction that is given bellow.
- First Visit myservices.relianceada.com
- Then login into Reliance by your User ID and Password if you have not any User ID then Create a New User ID then login there.
- After login click on My Billing.
- Then Click on My Data Uses.
- Then Select Date, from which date to date you have used Data Pack of your Postpaid Number.
- Finally You will get result.