How to Check Internet Balance in Reliance Prepaid GSM :
We know, the Reliance GSM brings many advantages to the consumers. We are getting so many things which we need. Reliance GSM operate on this Network Connection for a long times. You have any enquiry of Reliance GSM Net Balance so, don’t worry we are present here the all about your quiries.
Reliance GSM has bring popular by his own ability. Its popularity spread soon all over India. You can know the Reliance GSM prepaid Connection’s Internet Balance by this link. you would not worry about this matter of Net pack because we make solution to your problems. You can check the 2G/3G Data Balance in Reliance Prepaid Balance by the USSD codes.
2G/3G/4G Reliance Data Balance Check with USSD Codes :
- First go to your Dial Pad option.
- Dail *111*1*3#.
- Press call button option.
- You will get reply SMS from Reliance Network Connection.
- If you are unable to get Balance via this USSD then dial *111# and reply 1 and 3.
2G/3G/4G Reliance Data Balance check with SMS :
- Go to your Cell phone Message option.
- Type MBAL.
- Send Message to 55333.
- You will get a reply SMS from Reliance GSM with Reliance 2G/3G/4G Data Balance.