Check the Balance Enquiry in Aircel Prepaid and Postpaid connection :
Aircel is an India’s Largest Telecommunication company. It’s Popularity spread slowly some of the states in India. Most of the people used to like this Aircel Network connection. Aircel have USSD Codes to check balance,offer or plan.
Firstly we are talk to about Aircel USSD Codes. USSD’s full form is Unstructured Suplementary Service Data. This post will give you all USSD codes and also the get SMS alerts, to find offer,plan, Balance of Aircel. USSD code is a protocol.
Aircel is a largest Telecom Operator. Aircel gives us better facilitates & well services. Its popularity is begin by new remodel. We are talk about Aircel Postpaid and Prepaid Balance which You need to follow the Instruction given below.
How to check balance in Aircel Prepaid connection :
Aircel USSD code helps us to give plan,offer,balance of Aircel Prepaid connection. Aircel has many other way to check the balance Enquiry and any other details. If you want to know about the Aircel GSM Prepaid Connection balance offer or plan, you need to the follow the Instruction given bellow.
- Firstly to go your cell phone dial pad option.
- Then Type *127# or *125#.
- Then press the call button.
- Wait for few seconds to get Reply SMS from Aircel.
- You will get a reply SMS which will contain Information about your Main Balance.
How to check Balance in Aircel GSM Postpaid Bill, Due and Unbilled amount:
Aircel spread popularity rapidly all over World. Aircel Network Services are much better network in all over Network Service Provider. You can know about your Aircel Network Connection Bill, Balance or offer or unbilled amount and Outstanding Bill and Last Dated Due amount by this post. We need to follow this Instruction to check Balance Enquiry in Aircel Postpaid Connection
By USSD codes you will get information about Aircel Postpaid Bill and Due or Unbilled amount. This post will give you right information about your Aircel Postpaid Balance and Prepaid Balance. Any enquiry of mobile data and Balance Last dated due amount more other things if you have then follow the Instruction.
- Go to your cell phone write Message option.
- Go to write Message option.
- send the Message to 121.
- Then Press the Send Message option.
- Wait for few seconds to get reply SMS from Aircel.
- You will get a reply SMS which will contain Information about your Unbilled amount & Billed amount or last dated due amount.